Wednesday, September 22, 2010

IlluXCon 2010 Teaser


IlluXCon 3 is right around the corner and I still have tons of work to do before the show. Last year was such an amazing convention. I got to see a lot of great work and meet a lot of great people. At this years IlluXCon I will have lots of new original work for sale as well as original drawings, prints, and artist proof cards. Displayed above is a small teaser of some of the new work I will have displayed. I hope to see a lot of you I saw last year!

5 comments:

  1. I am curious to see those bottom 2 paintings, I haven't seen them yet. The guy with the tat is looking cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely one of the first tables I'll be stopping at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Benny- I'll look forward to seeing you again! Until Nov!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who's excited??? THIS GUY!!!!!!! Love your work and can't wait to see them in person again.

    ReplyDelete