Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Back From IlluXCon!



Wow! What an amazing time. I got to meet a lot of new people and see some old friends I haven't seen in a while. A group of us traveled out together and what a great time it was. We left a day early to visit a couple of museums. We saw the Philadelphia Museum of Art and The Brandywine. This was my second trip to Brandywine and it's definitley better the second time around.

I displayed some new work which I've posted below.


Stoutheart Soldier, Oil on masonite 11x14 - Legends of Norrath Card. Copyright Sony



Goblin Corp, Oil on masonite 24x18 - Fantasy Novel Cover. Copyright Pyr



Lacedon Infestation, Oil on masonite 24x18 - Dungeon Cover. Copyright Wizards of the Coast

I also picked up a number of books from various artists. I'll make a post on those in the next couple of days. For now, I need to catch up on some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment