Monday, April 22, 2013

Last Dragon's Maze Illustration and My Next Grand Prix Event Scheduled

Here is my last contribution to Magic the Gathering's new Dragon's Maze set.  The final is 11x14 oil on masonite.




Pyrewild Shaman
11x14 Oil on Masonite



I've also added an event to my schedule.  I'll be attending Magic's Grand Prix Calgary at the end of July.  So if you're planning on attending make sure to stop by, say hi, and get some cards signed! I've added a list of cards below that you won't find on databases that I've done.  So make sure to bring those too!  If you have a certain illustration you want to make sure I bring a print of, make your remarks below and I'll do my best to accommodate.

Cards I've done that don't show up on databases:

PROMO Knight Token

 Zombie Token

 PROMO Grave Titan (miss-credited)

PROMO Treasury Thrull







No comments:

Post a Comment