Wednesday, November 18, 2009

IlluXCon 2009

Hey Everyone-
I can't begin to describe how amazing IlluXCon was! I met some amazing people and made some new friends. The smaller size of the convention made for a more intimate setting. There were a lot of one on one conversations between artists, students, art directors, and collectors. There was definitely something very special about this particular convention. Kudos to Pat and Jeannie Wilshire for hosting such a great event. The hard work they put into the show made for a wonderful time. Everyone one I talked to seemed to feel the same way. So if you missed it this year, make sure you go next year. This is one you will not want to miss.
Here is a shot from the 2nd floor from one of the students at the show. I thought it encompassed the feel of the show floor pretty well. And, yes that is my booth right in the middle of the picture! That is Brom to my right and you can see Dan Dos Santos across from me. I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment